Our innovative behavior management tools help create a safe and comforting environment for people with disabilities, and those who care for them. Every day, our programs are helping people at behavioral health facilities throughout the United States and in Australia.
- Ukeru® offers a restraint-free approach to crisis management developed by — and for — caregivers.
- Training is available for caregivers, teachers and others on the conceptual ideas and physical techniques that minimize the need for restraints and seclusion.
- Case formulation services can help organizations facing extreme challenging behaviors from an individual it serves.
- The Grafton Method enables behavioral health providers to engage in a new way of thinking about their role and their interaction with clients.
- Trauma Informed Care recognizes the impact of trauma on functioning, and helps providers create a trauma-informed treatment environment.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.